The SPAN Home App gives you insight and control over your SPAN Panel. When you first open the App, you'll be presented with the FLOW page featuring real-time insights into your home's energy usage and storage system.
From here, you'll be able to navigate through four different sections in the App:
- Monitor your home's overall power consumption in real-time
- See the top 5 Circuits in order of power consumption
- Review how much Battery Storage backup you currently have available to run your "Must Have" and "Nice to Have" Circuits.
- View Circuits by Activity, Area, & In Panel
- Activity: Sorts Circuits from most to least power consumption
- Area: Sorts Circuits by home location
You can create and edit Home Areas for groups of Circuits within the App
- In Panel: View Circuits by physical location in The Panel
- Turn Circuits on and off
|⚠️ CAUTION: RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK!
To perform routine service or maintenance on circuits connected to your Span Panel, confirm that the corresponding circuit breaker is switched to “OFF”. Powering down circuits using Span’s software control should not be considered a suitable off position.
- View each Circuit's energy use over time
- View summaries of your consumption and production
- View alerts about your system
- Receive event notifications
- Quickly navigate to the main Home App pages
- Monitor and assess energy flow from Home, Grid, Solar, and Battery over time
- Add new members
- Set up your Alexa integration
- Contact Support
- Access/change your Account settings