Made changes to your panel after installation?
If you've had changes made to your electrical system by someone other that a SPAN Certified Installer, you will need to contact SPAN Support to have the changes reflected in your SPAN Home App.
Adding or Modifying Circuits
Ask your installer to record the following details about your addition to SPAN:
- Is this a new 120 volt or 240 volt circuit breaker?
- Where is the circuit breaker position in SPAN?
- What is the new circuit breaker amperage rating?
- What is the circuit name?
- Submit this information to https://spanio.typeform.com/additions
- SPAN Support will update your system within 1 business day.
Adding Solar (without battery backup)
Please see the following article for details on planning and installing solar in your SPAN panel.
Adding a Battery Backup System (with or without solar)
Please see the following article for details on planning and installing battery backup with your SPAN panel.