You can effortlessly update your WiFi connections through the SPAN Home App with these simple steps:
- Open the SPAN Home App: Be sure you are using the latest version of the SPAN Home App: Android / iOS
- Navigate to Settings: You'll find this option at the bottom of the Home App.
- Access All Settings: Within the "Settings" menu, select the "All settings" option.
- Open Internet Connection: Scroll down through the settings until you come across "Internet Connection" and select it.
- Select Wi-Fi Network: Click on the option labeled “WiFi Network.”
- Select the Desired Wi-Fi Network: If you are unable to see your WiFi Network, try moving the WiFi router closer to the Panel.
If moving the router is not an option, you may need to install a WiFi range extender.
- Enter Wi-Fi Password: Enter the password for the WiFi network.
- Connect to Wi-Fi: Press the "Connect to WiFi" button and you are done.
If the password is correct and the WiFi network is within range, your SPAN Panel will connect to your WiFi. If you experience any issues along the way, please contact SPAN Support.